We strongly encourage you review the following terms carefully. By submitting your project, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all of the following "Rules and Terms".
1. Submission Format
● Films must be submitted via online screener only.
● We do not accept films sent over by DVD or Blu-Ray.
● We do not accept screener links via email.
2. Submission Fee
● All submissions are to be paid through FilmFreeway platform.
● The submission fee is non-refundable.
3. Submission Requirements
● All foreign language films must contain English subtitles.
● All submissions must have been completed after 1 January 2017.
● There is no Premiere policy for films and music videos.
● You must own all of the rights to any film you submit to the festival.
● You grant White Rocks Film Festival the right to use parts of your film (including trailer, teaser, film poster, screenshots) for promotional purpose.
● Each submission must be accompanied by a submission fee paid in full and a working screener in order to be considered.
● Once we have all necessary materials, the submission will be marked "In Consideration". It is the submitter's responsibility to make sure that all requirements are met.
● Once a project is listed "In Consideration" on FilmFreeway, we are unable to offer refunds for any reason.
● Press kits and cover letters are not required but are appreciated.
● The White Rocks Film Festival does not pay screening fees for submitted films.
● Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.
6. Submission Categories
Categories for submission are listed at the site https://filmfreeway.com/wrf
and official site https://whiterocksfest.com
. Please review all submission categories carefully before submitting your project. All entrants are required to pay the submission fee of their film's appropriate category. If you believe you have submitted your film to the wrong category, contact us immediately. While we can typically facilitate a change in category, the entrant will be responsible for any changes in submission fees. We cannot offer partial refunds for categories with a smaller fee. If the new category has a higher fee, the entrant is responsible for paying the difference.